Thursday, July 24, 2014

magic pop

I am sure it will be a full surprise.. necessity is the mother of invention and being a mother is the need for invention..
NO dhaliya, No oats, No peanuts,No til.No leftover chapati /churma, no Walnuts, No Cornflakes or wheat flakes, No bread, no roasted channa., no sev, no rice, NO NUTS- ALMONDS/ CHASHEW
I WILL MAKE IT EASY..
No Coconut either...
one more hint..
we have to break the mold to refined ourselves.. in a new avtar..
hint..
I am loved by children and adults alike..
last hint..
i am part of big celebration in Punjab, and a movie is incomplete without my company..
POP CORN LADOOS.....
Magic pop
Few days ago I had my son's birthday party and I was left with loads of popped popcorns.. so this was the invention i came up with keeping m sons favorite two ingredients in mind.. chocolate and popcorn.
1 bag popped popcorns
1/2 can condensed milk
1 tbs brown sugar
120 gm choco chips
1 tbs butter/ shortening/ margarine/ oil
1 tbs coco powder
1. melt the chocolate with the butter in microwave for 30 sec (or on double boiler till melted)
2. Add condensed milk and brown sugar and coco powder
3. Whisk everything together.
4. Churn the popcorn in a blender till they look like desiccated coconut consistency.
5. Mix the wet and dry ingredients. and make ladoos
6. Decorate with choco chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment